Front Load Entry System/Cashless/
Standard's Guardian XP series of Car Wash Entry Systems includes the GXP-DLR (dubbed the 'Dealership' machine) model that is a CODE ONLY entry system designed for use in Auto Dealership washes, Municipal and Transit Fleet washes, Military bases, and other wash sites where controlled access to the wash is needed. The vehicle driver simply enters an assigned code, and the appropriate wash is fired.
The GXP-DLR features an LCD Instructions display and metal, 12-button Keypad for code entry. Operators can program up to four different wash packages into the machine. Codes can be assigned to individuals, departments, companies, fleets ID's, etc. The GXP-DLR can send daily reports and alarm notifications to an computer or smart phone via text or email.
The GXP-DLR can be set up with
- Front Access configuration for Automatic Wash Entry
- Sunlight-resistant LCD Instructions Display
- 12-button Steel Keypad for Code Entry, Programming and Reporting functions
- Stainless Steel or Painted Steel Cabinet with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- Stainless Steel Frame for personalized message / instructions
- 42" Angled Mounting Base (Painted or Stainless Steel to match cabinet)
- One Year Limited Warranty
|| Codes Only
|| 11.50"H x 12.00"W x 9.75"D
|| 75 lbs.
- Download Brochure: GXP-DLR Brochure
- Car Wash, Specialty
CONTACT A SALES REP