Contract Manufacturing Services
As a world leader in the manufacture of change, token, and ticket dispensing machines since 1955, we have developed extensive capabilities in the areas of sheet metal, welding, electronic assembly, and mechanical assembly. With such expertise housed in a modern 67,000 square foot facility, we can offer the flexibility and personal attention to our customers that so often seems missing from other supplier relationships. We have made a corporate commitment to offer our services to those companies who are looking for a partner in quality and reliability.
We take great pride in being able to deliver to our customers the best product and service possible, on time, and at a reasonable price. Because we produce products for ourselves as well, we fully understand the needs and concerns of the manufacturer. The importance of rapid quoting, prototyping, and product delivered on time as promised are not lost on us. We know they are essential to your success.
With our In-house Engineering Department, we are able to assist our customers with mechanical, electrical or electronic design capabilities. Why not let us do for you what we do for ourselves every day?
To further explore our capabilities, please contact our Contract Manufacturing Rep:
TOLL FREE: (800) 968-6955
PHONE: (317) 899-6966 - Ext. 105
FAX: (317) 899-6977
- (1) Bystronics BySmart 3K watt Laser Cutter
- (1) Amada Pega 357 Turret Press, 30 ton, 50 x 72"
- (1) Safan Darley E-Brake Press Brake
- (1) Amada RG-1025 Press Brake, 100 Ton, 98" max. length
- (1) Amada RG-80 Press Brake, 80 Ton, 98" max length
- (2) Amada RG-35 Press Brakes, 35 Ton, 49" max length
- (1) Wysong Power Rollers w/ 6" rolls, 72" max. length
- (5) MIG Welding Stations
- (2) TIG Welding Stations
- (1) Spot Welder
- (2) Haeger Pem Insertion Machines w/ Auto Feed
- (2) Chicago Rivet Presses
- Various Manual Grinding / Finishing Equipment
- Inspection Equipment
- Drill and Tapping Presses
- Belt Sanders and Grinders
- Clark fork truck, 6000 lb.
- Yale motorized hand truck, 4000 lb.
- Semi-automatic Stretch Wrap Machine
Fully Equipped Tool Room:
- (3) Bridgeport mills
- (1) Radial drill press
- (1) Grob bandsaw
- (2) surface grinders
- (1) Lathe
"We take great pride in being able to deliver to our customers the best product and service possible, on time, and at a reasonable price. Because we produce products for ourselves as well, we fully understand the needs and concerns of the manufacturer."
James R. McNutt, Jr., President / CEO