Rear Load / Dual-Note Glory Bill Dispenser
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an on-premise "automated attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking a higher denomination bill into smaller denomination bills needed for your transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when $5 or $1 bills would be more convenient, and lead to higher revenues.
The BX1020RL-G features the Glory MultiMech - Dual-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load bills in two drawers, and then slide the draws into the dispenser. The top drawer holds up to 1,300 bills and the bottom drawer will hold up to 1,700 bills. That a total capacity of 3,000 bills! We mount the Glory MultiMech to a base that pulls out and turns the dispenser so you can remove the drawers and load the dispenser.
Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1020RL-G Bill Exchanger Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) MEI (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
- (1) Dual-Note Glory MultiMech Bill Dispenser - holds up to 3,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module - with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish
- Stainless Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan Graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
|| One or Two Denominations of Bills
|| Up to 3,000 (New) Bills
|| 31"H x 18"W x 18"D
|| 200 lbs.
- Download Brochure: BX - Glory Bill Exchangers Brochure
- Laundry, Specialty, Vending, Car Wash
CONTACT A SALES REP