Front Load / Dual-Note Glory Bill Dispenser
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an "Automated Attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills used for your daily transactions. Why make your employees break $20 bills, when using the BX1020-G would be easier?
The BX1020-G features the Glory MultiMech - Dual-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load the bills into two bill drawers, and slide them into the dispenser. The top drawer holds up to 1,300 bills, and the bottom drawer will hold up to 1,700 bills. That's 3,000 bills total capacity! The Glory MultiMech is a low maintenance bill dispenser with their patented "Intelligent Double Detection" technology and self-adjusting dispense features.
Contact your local Standard Change-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1020-G Bill-to-Bill Exchanger Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
- (1) Dual-Note Glory MultiMech Bill Dispenser - holds from up to 3,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module - with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Glory Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
|| One or Two Denomination of Bills
|| Up to 3,000 (New) Bills
|| 32"H x 14.75"W x 21.50"D
|| 200 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Glory Bill Exchangers Brochure
- Laundry, Specialty, Vending, Car Wash
CONTACT A SALES REP