Front Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an "automated attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into the smaller denomination bills needed for most transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when a $5 bill would be easier.
The BX1020 features the Fujitsu F53 - Dual Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser uses cassettes that are loaded with bills. The cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1020 is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. Contact your local Standard Chnage-Makers Distributor for more information on these machines.
BX1020 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) MEI (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 2 Cassettes - holds from 750 (used) to 1,000 (new) Bills
- EF+ Module - with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
|| One or Two Denominations of Bills
|| 750 (Used) - 1,000 (New) Bills
|| 28"H x 19"W x 18"D
|| 130 lbs.
- Download Brochure: BX - Bill Exchangers Series Brochure
- Laundry, Specialty, Vending, Car Wash
CONTACT A SALES REP