Front Load | 1 Ticket Dispenser | 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" operation and provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution. The MCM100-TIK is a "portable" machine that dispenses fanfold, paper redemption tickets and is set-up for bill acceptance only. This front or top load machine can hold up to 3,000 tickets and dispense either a 1" wide or 2" wide paper ticket.
The MCM100-TIK has been used at various festivals and carnivals where organizers wanted a convenient way to allow patrons with exact change to use an unattended line for purchasing food, beverage, ride, and game tickets. Likewise, we have zoos, bounce houses, fairs, malls, pumpkin patches and haunted houses use the MCM100-TIK to dispense tickets for various types of carousels, hay rides, train rides, games and trails. These machines allow the businesses to sell proof-of-purchase tickets without hiring a person to attend a booth.
MCM100-TIK Ticket Machine Features:
- Front or Top Load configuration for Tickets only
- (1) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) 1.156" Wide Entropy Ticket Dispenser - holds up to 3,000 paper, fanfold Tickets
- Steel cabinets T-handle Lock on Lid and drop-down front
- (1) Stainless Steel Ticket Dispenser Cover Plate
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
||Fanfold, Paper Tickets
|| 3,000 Fanfold Tickets
|| 13.63"H x 10.75"W x 13.32"D
|| 40 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Modular Mini Series Ticket
- Amusement, Specialty
CONTACT A SALES REP