Front/Top Load | 1 Hopper | 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard's Modular "MINI" Series change machines were designed for "simple function" coin or token dispensing. These changers are excellent small footprint change machines, and offer an alternative for businesses that don't require a lot of coin capacity or need the security of our other change machine products.
The MCM100 "MINI" is a versatile machine that can be used in the arcade or darts/billiards area of a bar or nightclub. The single steel coin hopper will hold up to 1,600 quarters ($400 capacity), and it can be mounted on a wall (with the optional Wall-Mount Bracket Kit) or on a countertop - next to the cash register.
The MCM100 provides convenince for your patrons, and allows your bartenders or wait staff freedom from making change. The MCM100 MINI's have also been used at festivals or carnivals to sell beverage tokens -- helping keep the cash out of attendants' hands, and speeding the lines up!
MCM100 "MINI" Change Machine Features:
- Front and Top Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (1) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper - holds up to 1,600 Quarters ($400 capacity)
- Steel cabinets with solid-welded seams, has a Cam Lock Access Door on top and pull-down door in front
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
CONTACT A SALES REP