Front Load Console / 3 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token change machines, and offer a variety of 'Plug & Play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC930-DA is a console unit with the change components in the top, and lockable storage in the bottom compartment. It is a great machine that can be used in arcades, game rooms, Family Entertainment Centers (FEC's), carnivals, festivals or coin laundries - any place where access to a lot of quarters or tokens is necessary. With one steel, mega-capacity coin hopper and two standard hoppers, the MC930-DA can hold up to 16,400 quarters ($4,100 capacity), and can dispense coins, tokens or combinations of up to three different coins and tokens.
MC930-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load Console configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (3) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - hold up to 16,400 Quarters ($4,100 capacity)
- Heavy gauge, steel Console cabinet with (2) T-handle Locks
- Lockable Storage Compartment with T-handle lock
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
||Coins and/or Tokens
|| 16,400 Quarters | $4,100
|| 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
|| 435 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Modular MC900 Series
- Amusement, Specialty, Laundry
CONTACT A SALES REP