Front Load / 4 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you! These changers are excellent coin & token changers, and offer a variety of 'Plug & Play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor stops working. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC840-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two crank locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, libraries, batting cages, and miniature golf courses or other locations where a secure cabinet is essential. With four standard-sized hoppers, the MC840-DA will hold up to 12,800 quarters ($3,200 capacity), the MC840-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of up to four coins and tokens.
MC840-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (4) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - hold up to 12,800 Quarters ($3,600 capacity)
- EF+ Module - with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with (2) Crank Locks & Medeco Lock Plugs
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
||Coins and/or Tokens
|| 12,800 Quarters | $3,600
|| 34"H x 26"W x 18"D
|| 365 lbs.
- Download Brochure: Modular MC800 Series
- Laundry, Specialty, Car Wash, Amusement
CONTACT A SALES REP