Rear Load / 2 Mega-Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - that allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. That means the machine can dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptors would become jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC620RL-DA features two Mega-Capacity Coin Hoppers - each holds up to 9,000 quarters (18,000 quarters total capacity). It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. The solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate, and two crank locks with Medeco lock plugs for added security. The MC620RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. As an added bonus, the MC620RL-DA also comes with the Expanded Function (EF) Module - with an LCD display and push-button inputs, used for programming, diagnostic and audit reporting.
MC620RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Mega Coin Hoppers - holds up to 18,000 Quarters ($4,500 capacity)
- Expanded Function (EF) Module
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|| $1 | $5 | $10 | $20
||Coins and/or Tokens
|| 18,000 Quarters | $4,500
|| 34"H x 29.25"W x 18"D
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
|| 366 lbs.
- Download Brochure: MC600RL Series Rear Loads
- Laundry, Car Wash, Specialty
CONTACT A SALES REP